What is EndoNasal?
Visual representation of the sinuses
EndoNasal Cranial Release is a technique that uses small balloons to open up clogged sinus and reposition internal cranial bones into their proper placement. This procedure is minimally invasive and relieving for out patients. Paitents will notice an immediate change with ease of nasal breathing and reduced pressure in head.
North Florida is a haven for pollen and other seasonal allergens.
These allergens create stuffy noses, pressure in the head and ears, sinus drainage, blurry vision and headaches. EndoNasal is a great way to combat these unavoidable constituents spreading in the air we breath.
Unique to Tallahassee and all of North Florida.
We are 1 of 3 clinics in Florida that office this technique and the only clinic in North Florida.
Conditions EndoNasal Addresses:
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Head/Ear Pressure
Benefits of Treatment
- Opens creating passages
- realigns internal cranial bones
- reduces pressure in head
- reduces pressure on the ear canal
- releases internal meningeal fixations
- improved sense of smell and taste
How Does this differ from Medical Sinus Procedures?
- We do not utilize local anesthesia and needles in sinus cavities.
- we are much more cost effective than medical balloon sinuplasty. Typically, medical is in the $2,000 - $7,000 range.
- There is no recovery time required.
- This technique allows doe quick and painless treatment. Patients can expect a 15-20 minute procedure including analysis.